Availability: Emory Conference Center Hotel
Family-friendly Atlanta hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the historical district, close to Michael C. Carlos Museum, Emory University, and Fernbank Science Center. Also nearby are Fernbank Museum of Natural History and Callanwolde Fine Arts Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Emory Conference Center Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Emory Conference Center Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Emory Conference Center Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Emory Conference Center Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1984
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Video-game console
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Emory Conference Center Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Emory Conference Center Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.