Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, near Les Menuires Ski Resort, Val Thorens Ski Resort, and winter sports such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 13
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Monday-Thursday: 9am-12 noon & 5-7pm
Friday: 9am-12 noon & 4-8pm
Sunday: 8am-12 noon & 5-9:30pm
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay