Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Saint-Martin-de-Belleville residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Bruyeres 1 Gondola, Masse 1 Gondola, and Roc des 3 Marches 1 Gondola. Also nearby are Val Thorens Ski Resort and Cinema Les Bruyeres.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Valmonts helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 13
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Sunday-Thursday (closed Wednesday): 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 9 PM
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay