1. The staff: Really friendly, kind, cheerful and helpful in every way, you feel they do care that you are happy during your stay as if they own the place, they are not just people doing their job.
2. The pool: Inside the pool you are enjoying the bar plus a beautiful view of the sea, do I need to say more?? :)
3. The sea: The water is very very clean and the beach and sand are very nice. It has a beach volley ball net.
4. Medical Treatment: I needed medical treatment for a small issue when I was at the beach, Mr. Ali was there and really helped in a very professional and kind manner.
5. The Main Restaurant: The food was very very very delicious, specially the dinner, was better than the breakfast. Really I liked the dinner a lot, maybe it just needs more desert options.
Moevenpick El Sokhna Resort is the nearest beach to Cairo, about one and half hour drive. East of Cairo away from Crowded and …More