Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco apartment in Agadir with 2 indoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in Agadir, this apartment is close to Royal Palace, Casino Le Mirage and Stade Al Inbiaate. Also nearby are Souk El Had and Agadir Beach.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Residence Agyad features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include kitchens and bathrooms with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Agyad features 2 indoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the apartment's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This Art Deco apartment also offers a nightclub, a terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Snack bar/deli
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free garage parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Free movie channels
- Separate living room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Turndown service
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
AGYAD RESTAURANT - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
TAZNAKHT - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from 24-hour room service.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Please note there is a compulsory gala dinner held at the hotel on New Year's Eve. The cost of entrance to this dinner is included in the hotel rates for the 31st of December.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 150-200 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 150 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.