- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Traveller's Inn - In Town
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Traveller's Inn - In Town is located in Victoria. Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Butchart Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park.
- MayFair Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Government Street - 8 min walk
- Chinatown - 20 min walk
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 2 min drive
- Victoria Bug Zoo - 3 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Serious Coffee - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 2 min walk
- Spoons Diner - 3 min walk
- The Ruby - 3 min walk
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 4 min walk
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Affordable and Clean
We spent two nights at the Traveller's Inn In Town. The hotel was very affordable and very clean. There is some traffic noise, it's an older building that's not very sound proof, but it died down at night. There are many restaurants and the Mayfair Mall quite close, however the waterfront is several blocks away. If you're looking for inexpensive clean lodgings that aren't fancy this is a great hotel.