- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rogers Arena
- 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science
- 17 min walk
- Port of Vancouver
- 3 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Budget Inn Patricia Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Sunset Beach. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Rogers Arena - 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 18 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 2 min drive
- Port of Vancouver - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 15 min walk
- Main Street-Science World Station - 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pats Pub and BrewHouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Rough neigborhood, but great transit access. Great value for the money.