Overview of Guesthouse Álfar
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Standard Twin Room
Economy Twin Room
About this area
Guesthouse Álfar is located in Hafnarfjordur. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Perlan and Hallgrimskirkja. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsholl or Laugardalsvollur. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Siggubær - 3 min drive
- Viking Village - 3 min drive
- Perlan - 7 min drive
- Reykjavik University - 9 min drive
- Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach - 10 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.