Good: Close to the Malecon, clean gym Bad: I had a seafood allergic reaction on our 1st day on my birthday at the buffet from the coleslaw. The matradee ask if you have allergies but the signs on each dish don't properly indicate what is all in the food dishes.. I was sick for 3 days. Not enough menu variety around the pool. We had to ask for fresh towels every day as they took used ones away but never restocked them. our fridge was only restocked 2 times in 7 days The view rooms have no balconies just windows. The day we left we had an early appointment so we asked for a late check out as our plane did not leave till 6pm....we were refused so we packed up at 8:30am and stored our luggage in our cousins room as they would be staying longer. Thinking we had done the hotel a service by removing our things before 12pm to let them clean the room early turned out to be a mistake, they wanted our wrist bands back and it wasn't even check out time yet? This doesn't happen in other resorts before leaving to the airport. When we went to have breakfast buffet after at 9am we were treated like criminals because front desk had checked out out wristbands on the computer??? I believe Sheraton corporate head office needs to come in for a standards test in all departments as I think proper training is needed.
- Camarones Beach
- 9 min walk
- 18 min walk
- La Isla
- 16 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort - All Inclusive is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de los Muertos and Garza Blanca Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Vallarta Adventures and Vallarta Zoo.
- Camarones Beach - 9 min walk
- Malecon - 18 min walk
- Playa de los Muertos - 4 min drive
- Los Muertos Pier - 4 min drive
- La Isla - 16 min drive
- Central Camionera Station - 23 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Villita – Garden-view family restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Las Gaviotas – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort - All Inclusive
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 23.80 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 23.80 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Poor service at pool and beach area, bad quality staff. Also boarding people to sale share time at the hotel all the time ,very stressful.