Overview of Outlaws Inn by Apex Accommodations
Choose dates to view prices
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Hot Tub, Mountain View
Outlaws Inn 301
Outlaws Inn 302
About this area
Outlaws Inn by Apex Accommodations is located in Penticton. Apex Mountain Resort and Nickel Plate Cross Country Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cascade Range and Columbia Mountains. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Nickel Plate Cross Country Ski Area - 17 min drive
- Skaha Beach - 47 min drive
- Penticton Golf and Country Club - 47 min drive
- Skaha Lake - 52 min drive
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory - 54 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 48 min drive
About this property
Outlaws Inn by Apex Accommodations
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.