- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Via Espana
- 13 min walk
- Crown Casino
- 20 min walk
- Uruguay Street
- 1 min walk
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Panama City, Le Meridien Panama is in the city centre and near a metro station. Panama Viejo and Amador Causeway are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Avenida Balboa and Albrook Shopping Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Maracana Stadium or Estadio Nacional Rod Carew.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (54 reviews)
- Walkable (46 reviews)
- Good eats (28 reviews)
- Via Espana - 13 min walk
- Crown Casino - 20 min walk
- Cinta Costera - 3 min drive
- Museum of Natural Science - 3 min drive
- Multiplaza Pacific Mall - 3 min drive
- Iglesia del Carmen Station - 11 min walk
- Panama City Passenger Station - 12 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Latitudes Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Uruguay Street - 1 min walk
About this property
Le Meridien Panama
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 37.50 (one way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 4.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 4.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Felt like the staff tried to find ways to charge us more Also presented bills for items we did not purchase, or that we had already paid for. I had to show them my credit card atatement to prove that o had already paid for a meal