Search Hostels in Nussdorf
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Nussdorf
Studio near city center Vienna
Reviewed on Dec. 26, 2018
Deleted Property ID 10204478
Reviewed on Jan. 30, 2020
Dine at the Sapphire Velvet Bench in a Chic Residence
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2019
Hostels and More in Nussdorf
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Nussdorf, there are 1172 other accommodations within a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you choose one that meets your needs. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to reduce your spending on overnight stays and save more money for everything you want to do during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Nussdorf?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Rainfall averages 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Nussdorf?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Millennium City
- Wiener Prater
- Viennese City Park
- Museum of Natural History
Overall, Nussdorf is known for its:
How to Get to Nussdorf and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away from the city center. Once you've arrived, you might want to use public transit to get around. If you're hoping to explore more of the surrounding area, head over to Vienna Heiligenstadt Station to catch a train.