Stay Away particularly business travelers
A couple of things:
1) The photo of this hotel is misleading. The hotel is not the entire building shown in the picture. The hotel is located in the middle of the block within the building shown in the picture. If you are arriving from Madrid airport; you will be dropped off across the street from the hotel, given the hotel's location. In order, for you to be dropped off in front of the hotel, your cab has to go a half a mile up the street, and then make a turn.
2) The hotel is very, very old. The bellman have no luggage cartes because the elevators are soooo small and cramped. There is no business center. I once had to use the computer in the "business center", and was told that I could not use it, because the "business center" is hosting a private event. The front desk staff is not terribly bright, and have difficulties communicating in languages other than Spanish.
3) The room is a joke and the bathroom is a joke. There are no amenities like ironing boards. The ironing board that they do give you is a toy and a joke, which forces you to give your laundry over to housekeeping at 15 Euro a shirt.
4) this hotel is for college kids and poor tourists who cannot afford to stay in a nicer place. This is not a business traveler hotel.
5) this hotel is located near a red light district. At night, a lot of street workers are peddling there wares around and near the hotel.