Find a Bed and Breakfast in Lac des Arcs from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Lac des Arcs
Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
The Rimrock Resort Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Lac des Arcs?
Are you searching for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and personable service? Even though it might be challenging to find a B&B in the perfect location in Lac des Arcs, you might expand your search to look for properties with a similar atmosphere in the area. If your ideal vacation to Lac des Arcs includes spending lots of time outside, Heart Mountain Trail is a good spot to enjoy the scenery.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a beautiful dining room, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Check out this B&B in the area:
The Lady MacDonald Country Inn: 3 stars, 11 rooms
- 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Lac des Arcs
- Spa services
- In-room fireplace
How to Pack for the Weather in Lac des Arcs
If you're curious about the optimal time to vacation in Lac des Arcs, we've collected some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Rainfall averages 0.91 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 10° F at night
Things to See and Do in Lac des Arcs
When you want to explore some things to do in Lac des Arcs, consider a visit to Heart Mountain Trail. Nakiska Ski Resort and Canmore Caverns are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Transportation Options In and Around Lac des Arcs
Fly into Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), which is located 50.4 mi (81.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.