- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Taksim Square
- 8 min walk
- Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue
- 12 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Taksim neighbourhood, Mercure Istanbul Taksim is in the city centre and by the sea. Taksim Square and Dolmabahce Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Vodafone Arena, or consider a night out at Bomontiada.
- Taksim Square - 8 min walk
- Dolmabahce Palace - 12 min walk
- Istiklal Avenue - 12 min walk
- City's Nişantaşı Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Galata Tower - 5 min drive
- YeniKapi Station - 6 min drive
- Kabatas Station - 6 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Mercure Istanbul Taksim
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my first review as I don’t normally bother but having visited Istanbul for the first time I think it’s worth a review. Position was excellent, 4 minutes from taxim square, 4 minutes from from the Bosporus. The staff were excellent and the hotel was what I expected from a Mercure. If I go back I would definitely stay here again.