Find a Bed and Breakfast in Innisfil from CA $115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Innisfil
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Innisfil
COZY COTTAGE WALKING DISTANCE TO LAKE SIMCOE & FRIDAY HARBOUR
Reviewed on Sep. 30, 2020
Friday Harbour Resort
Reviewed on Jan. 2, 2019
Dream House by Lake Simcoe Beach
Reviewed on Oct. 7, 2020
B&Bs and More in Innisfil
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your trip. Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 250 accommodations and 15 B&Bs in the larger area. Hoping to play some golf on your trip? You might stop by Innisfil Creek Golf Course or Big Cedar Golf Club while you're in Innisfil.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs provide a truly one-of-a-kind setting. Check out this B&B in the surrounding area:
CastleView Inn by Elevate Rooms: 2.5 stars, 7 rooms
- 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of downtown
- Skiing access
Weather in Innisfil
Weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Innisfil:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 12° F at night
Things to See and Do in Innisfil
If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Georgian Downs Racetrack and Innisfil Creek Golf Course. You might put Tanger Outlets and 400 Market on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Innisfil is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Innisfil?
Fly into Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), which is located 41.7 mi (67 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.