Location is good but property conditions are not.
Overview of Bong Sen Hotel Annex
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, City View
Deluxe Twin Room, City View
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, Bong Sen Hotel Annex is in the city centre. Vincom Center Shopping Mall and Saigon Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Superbowl are also worth visiting.
- Opera House - 3 min walk
- Vincom Center Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 7 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 11 min walk
- Bitexco Financial Tower - 12 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Conoi Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Bong Sen Hotel Annex
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 240000 for adults and VND 120000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 650000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very noisy hotel
Street view room. The crazy road outside stops keeping you awake at 12 and starts again at 5. Room needs better windows to stop the noise. Room without windows ? Claustrophobic Great low price, good breakfast but you won't sleep well.