I found the pics deceiving. It was old and outdated. The carpet throughout needed to be replaced. The bathroom tap was hard to control ftom splattering everywhere, the tile surround in the tub needed replaced, the heaters in the entire room were on full force and the room was hotter than hell. The reception gentlemen uponcheck in was very nice as the woman on check out. The kitchenettes need to be ripped out. They dont look safe they are so old.
- Dartmouth Sportsplex
- 3 min drive
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery
- 5 min drive
- Mic Mac Mall
- 6 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dartmouth, Coastal Inn Dartmouth is in the business district and near a metro station. Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Scotiabank Centre or Dartmouth Sportsplex.
- Dartmouth Sportsplex - 3 min drive
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery - 5 min drive
- Dartmouth Crossing - 5 min drive
- Mic Mac Mall - 6 min drive
- Casino Nova Scotia - 8 min drive
- Halifax Station - 13 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Coastal Inn Dartmouth
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had a suite it was huge and clean. Staff was amazing very friendly and helpful.