- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives
- 15 min walk
- Dakota Ridge
- 16 min walk
- Gibsons Marina
- 20 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 117 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sunnycrest Motel is located in Gibsons. Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives and House of Hewhiwus are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Party Ponies and Farm Ventures and Chapman Creek Hatchery. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives - 15 min walk
- Dakota Ridge - 16 min walk
- Gibsons Marina - 20 min walk
- Soames Hill Park - 4 min drive
- Langdale Ferry Terminal - 5 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 130 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Sunnycrest Motel Gibsons
- Sunnycrest Motel
- Sunnycrest Gibsons
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly and welcoming place. Clean and comfy. Right in the centre of everything. Great place to stay.