Hotels in Garden District, New Orleans from CA $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Garden District hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Visiting Garden District in New Orleans
Garden District is a historic neighborhood known for its picturesque gardens and ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lafayette Cemetery and Rink Shopping Center. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Garden District has 9 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in New Orleans's Garden District Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Garden District, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Sully Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn: 3.5-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the B&B's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Garden District may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby New Orleans neighborhood for a place to stay. Central City is a neighborhood known for its ample dining options, fantastic nightlife, and interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 40 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- The Pontchartrain Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring 4 restaurants, a fitness center, and 2 bars. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- The W.G. Creole House 1850: 3-star guesthouse with free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace, 11-minute walk from National World War II Museum. Expedia travelers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Auberge Nouvelle Orleans Hostel: 2-star hostel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking, 15-minute walk from National World War II Museum. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Sightseeing Around Garden District in New Orleans
Explore Garden District's landmarks like Lafayette Cemetery, George Washington Cable House, and Magazine Street and discover some of the local history. You could also plan a visit to Rink Shopping Center or New Orleans Fire Department Museum and Educational Center when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at Keller Square or A.L. Davis Park in Central City, a neighborhood nearby.