- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Aviva Stadium
- 3 min drive
- St. Stephen's Green
- 4 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- 4 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dublin, Hampton Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grafton Street and O'Connell Street. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Croke Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Aviva Stadium - 3 min drive
- St. Stephen's Green - 4 min drive
- Grafton Street - 4 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 4 min drive
- Gaiety Theatre - 7 min drive
- Dublin Lansdowne Road Station - 7 min drive
- Ranelagh Station - 15 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Al fresco dining bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort