- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mall of the Emirates
- 16 min walk
- Ski Dubai
- 16 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 5 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Noon Hotel Apartments is in Dubai's Al Barsha neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kite Beach and Jumeirah Beach. Check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome, and consider making time for Wild Wadi Water Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.
- Mall of the Emirates - 16 min walk
- Ski Dubai - 16 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 5 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 6 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 6 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 18 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Noon Hotel Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Very comfortable, awesome staff
We stayed at Noon for close to two months, making use of Hotels.com deals and we thoroughly enjoyed it! It’s our favourite hotel apt and we looked at almost all of them. We found staying at a hotel apt during our job hunting in Dubai made settling in that much easier. The apartment has everything you need. It’s incredibly spacious and has all kitchen cutlery, including the dishwasher and a washer. The location is perfect, very central in Dubai, and about 10-15min to a number of other neighbourhoods (Marina, Jumeirah, JLT). You’re also practically next door to the Mall of the Emirates, and about a 10min ride to the beach. Lots of small shops nearby. The cleaning staff and the management were incredible. If anything needed fixing, they took care of it immediately, and we were generally always accommodating. We didn’t need changing of the linens every day, so the cleaning staff was even more accommodating. While our apt was cleaned well, the gym could have been better. The pool is fairly small and is not open till late which is a shame but given we stayed during the summer months, we didn’t end up using it a whole lot. Overal, a wonderful stay.