Welcome to Cedar Springs- your home away from home! Steps away from Harrison Lake (4 min WALK/500m). This is a 2 level, 12 unit building and our Rustic Inspired unit is located on the 1st floor. This unit sleeps 3 comfortably with 1 queen bed and 1 single size sofa bed. This clean and bright space also includes all the amenities you would need, such as Netflix, Roku Enabled Wide Screen TV, internet WIFI, full kitchen, bathtub, and balcony!
Find us on IG @elmystays!
***In response to the COVID-19 situation, we will be firm on our stated check in and check out times to ensure our cleaners have ample time to thoroughly disinfect and clean the unit. Our goal is to provide a properly sanitized space for our guests to enjoy so the full preparation time is required for us to do so. For the peace of mind of our guests, we may also deploy the ozone generator to eradicate any airborne bacteria. Thank you for your understanding.
Thoughtfully decorated space, perfect for both friends and family, up to 3 guests. Literally just steps away to Harrison Lake. Top restaurants, local cafes, shops are all in short walking distance from the unit. Parking is almost impossible to find during peak season in Harrison, but your reservation at Cedar Springs will include 1 parking space so you don't have to worry!
- 1 queen bed, 1 single size sofa bed
- Dining table seating 3
- Roku enabled wide screen TV (NO cable, complimentary Netflix provided instead!)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap
- 1 set of towels per guest (1 hand towel + 1 body towel)
- Hair dryer, q-tips, cotton rounds
- Full kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, French press)
- Cooking & serving ware (including children's plastic serving ware)
- Basic cooking ingredients (salt, pepper, sugar, canola oil)
- Basic breakfast items (oatmeal, coffee, coffee whitener, tea)
- Shared coin laundry room ($2 per load for washer and $2 per load for dryer)
- 1 outdoor parking space
Have more than 4 guests? You can book our other units located in the same building
Why are we perfect for monthly stays?
- Work from home friendly
- TV entertainment and the most comfortable mattresses!
- Shared coin laundry in building
- Fully stocked kitchen, tools, and appliances
- 5 minute drive to local grocery store, 10 minute drive to franchise Super Value grocery store in Agassiz
- 30 minute drive to Chilliwack, traffic permitting