Pros: Excellent location, nice rooms, good room service, helpful front desk staff, nice chill common area. Cons: Takes payment in cash only, no hot water (you don't really need it).
Overview of Hotel El Viajero Centro
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Hotel El Viajero Centro is located in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighbourhood. Clock Tower is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jaime Moron Stadium or Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- University of Cartagena - 1 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Plaza Santo Domingo - 4 min walk
- Palace of the Inquisition Cartagena Historical Museum - 5 min walk
- Clock Tower - 6 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Hotel El Viajero Centro
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great Locarion and good value
Hotel is well located in the historic city. Good value, good AC, TV and internet. Rooms are very basic but clean. Shared the kitchen is convenient. No hot water. Common area can be noisy from 8am but quiet after 5pm. Staff is friendly