it was actually a motel not a hotel, and that was dissapointing
- Pusan National University
- 2 min drive
- Busan Asiad Main Stadium
- 4 min drive
- 17 min walk
- 23 min walk
- Busan (PUS-Gimhae)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Pusan National University - 2 min drive
- Busan Asiad Main Stadium - 4 min drive
- Geumjeongsan - 5 min drive
- Lotte Department Store Busan Main Branch - 8 min drive
- Shinsegae Centum City - 8 min drive
- Busan Dongnae Station - 3 min drive
- Oncheongjang Station - 4 min walk
- Busan (PUS-Gimhae) - 16 min drive
- Surim-Sikdang — 17 min walk
- Starbucks — 23 min walk
- 기라성 — 30 min walk
- 장수촌 순대/돼지국밥 — 3 min drive
- 카메말리 — 3 min drive
About this property
Hotel OZ Oncheonjang
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has free self-parking and free WiFi in public areas. All 50 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Free bottled water, hairdryers and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
Budget hotel, clean and comfortable...
Breakfast was supposed to be included...cereal, milk, coffee etc...No bowls for Frosted Flakes...no other choice of cereal.. Terrible coffee...I passed. Other than that good. clean, budget hotel. Nice large bathroom!
Location: Good location close to subway, shopping and coffee shops. Bath/Hotsprings were nearby so that was the reason I was there.