- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Villa Bora Bora
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, this holiday home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Matira Beach and Matira Point.
- Matira Beach - 1 min walk
- Leopard Rays Trench - 5 min walk
- Matira Point - 13 min walk
- Sofitel Resort Beach - 17 min walk
- Coral Gardens - 2 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 102 min drive
About this property
Villa Bora Bora
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 50.00 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: XPF 6000.0 per room, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention