Hotels in Baixa, Lisbon District from CA $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Baixa hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Baixa in Lisbon
Baixa is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Santa Justa Elevator, Lisbon Cathedral, and Rossio Square. Baixa is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Lisbon area, especially with 254 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Lisbon's Baixa Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Lisboans Apartments: 4-star apartment with free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities, steps from Lisbon Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the apartment's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Baixa - Lisbon Luxury Apartments: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking, and concierge services, steps from Santa Justa Elevator. Expedia travelers like this apartment's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Tesouro da Baixa by Shiadu: 4-star guesthouse with free breakfast, bar, and free WiFi, steps from Rossio Square. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Baixa might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Lisbon neighborhood for your stay. Bairro Alto is a neighborhood that travelers love for its fantastic nightlife. This neighborhood is home to 264 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Martinhal Lisbon Chiado Family Suites: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and a children's club, 9-minute walk from Santa Justa Elevator. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and family-friendly amenities.
- Residentas Apóstolos: 4-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 11-minute walk from Santa Justa Elevator. Expedia travelers like this apartment's helpful staff.
- Residentas São Pedro: 4-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 9-minute walk from Rossio Square. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Baixa in Lisbon
Some landmarks in Baixa that you won't want to miss include Santa Justa Elevator, Lisbon Cathedral, and Rossio Square. Mude Design Moda Museum and Armazens do Chiado Mall are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Bairro Alto is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Bica Lift, Pharmacy Museum, and Geological Museum. Think about a stop by Santa Catarina Viewpoint, Cardaes Convent, and Camoes Square during your stay.
Getting Around Baixa and the Greater Lisbon Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Baixa-Chiado Station, Rossio Metro Station, or Terreiro do Paco Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Lisbon Rossio Station.