Search Motels in Aylmer from CA $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Aylmer
La Villa Rivermead
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2019
Doubletree by Hilton Gatineau-Ottawa
Reviewed on Mar. 22, 2020
Luxury 2 Bedroom ❤️ Free parking 8 Minutes to Parliament
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Aylmer Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Gatineau, there are 8 economical motels among the more than 62 accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Aylmer has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Camp Fortune, Canadian War Museum, and Canadian Museum of History.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels to book in the larger area:
- Located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Aylmer
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Aylmer is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Aylmer
- Central Aylmer is 9.2 mi (14.7 km) away
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Aylmer
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in AylmerIn this family-friendly area, you can check out the spas and enjoy the restaurants while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Aylmer like the riverfront.
Here are favorite places in and around Aylmer:
- Camp Fortune
- Canadian War Museum
- Canadian Museum of History
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Gatineau Park
- Andrew Haydon Park
- Jacques Cartier Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Nepean Sportsplex
Aylmer is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit AylmerDecide when you'd like to visit Aylmer by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Aylmer and Around the Area
|Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.)||Airport||11.2 mi (18 km)|