- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter neighbourhood, Hotel Atlas Vondelpark is in the city centre and near a metro station. Flower Market and The 9 Streets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Artis and Amsterdam Dungeon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Johan Cruyff Arena. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking and hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Vondelpark - 1 min walk
- Stedelijk Museum - 7 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 7 min walk
- Concertgebouw - 7 min walk
- Rijksmuseum - 11 min walk
- Amsterdam Zuid Station - 4 min drive
- Cornelis Schuytstraat Stop - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 4 per hour
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Prima ervaring, dik in orde, fijn verblijf gehad.