Please enter your travel dates.
Standard room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
Business class room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- 1 king
Warsaw hotel 1.5 km from Warsaw Uprising Museum
In city center
In Warsaw's business district, the Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel is just close to the Central Railway Station and the Fryderyk Chopin International Airport. Also nearby is the Palace of Culture and Science and Złote Tarasy.
The hotel's Marysieńka Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily and Zbrojownia Bar offers a variety of delicious cuisine and cocktails. A fitness center, sauna, jacuzzi and solarium are also available on site.
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel guestrooms feature TVs with air-conditioning, satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms provide minibars, as well as direct-dial phones. All rooms are soundproofed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The new Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel, Warsaw, located in the heart of the city, presents a unique and colourful facade. The Marysienka Restaurant serves breakfast each morning while Trylogia Restaurant Cafe serves Polish and international cuisine, Austrian wines, and dessert pastries. The Zbrojownia Snack Bar offers a variety of cuisine and cocktails. During summer, guests enjoy 24-hour room service in the garden.
This hotel features a fitness facility with a spa tub, a solarium, and massage treatment rooms, as well as a steam room, and a sauna with aromatherapy. A hair salon includes beauty services. 24-hour business center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet space are on site, and wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The lobby provides coffee, and complimentary newspapers. On-site parking and an airport shuttle are offered (surcharge and advanced notice required).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 435
- Express check-in
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15069
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1400
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic check-out
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pay movies
- Sewing kit
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- City view
- Courtyard view
- LCD TV
Trylogia Restaurant Cafe - Polish and international cuisine and dessert pastries. Wines from Austria and around the world.
Marysienka Restaurant - breakfast.
Zbrojownia Snack Bar - cocktails and cuisine.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
This Warsaw hotel features a fitness facility with a spa tub, a solarium, and massage treatment rooms, as well as a steam room, and a sauna with aromatherapy.
A hair salon offers beauty services.
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests may check in early based on availability.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 65 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 80 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 120 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.