Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - EPQD
- Accommodations as selected
- Free high-speed Internet
Vienna, VA hotel 3.2 miles from Tysons Corner
This Vienna hotel is 2.6 miles from the Pan Am Shopping Center, 3.2 miles from Tysons Corner Center, and 6.4 miles from the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts.
Indoor pool, fitness facilites
Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax offers fitness equipment and an indoor pool. This Vienna hotel has conference facilities and the onsite restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and cocktails.
Guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and desks with ergonomic chairs. LCD TVs come with premium cable.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax is smoke-free and includes an indoor pool, fitness equipment, 24-hour business center, and three conference/meeting rooms. The onsite restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Wireless and wired Internet access are complimentary in the lobby. This Vienna hotel includes laundry facilities and offers dry cleaning.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1646
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 153
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Year Built 2005
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- LCD TV
The Bistro - American restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner. Cocktails available in the evening.
The exercise room at Courtyard by Marriott Dunn Loring Fairfax includes free weights and cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills and stationary bikes. The hotel also has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.