Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
This Tel Aviv hotel is located in the city center, nestled on the beach a short distance from Charles Clore Garden, Alma Beach, and Rabin Memorial. Also nearby are Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Azrieli Center.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at David InterContinental Tel Aviv's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 December 2013 to 31 March 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
In addition to a full-service spa, David InterContinental Tel Aviv features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 555
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 25
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Sea view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Jaffa Court - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aubergine Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Inca Cigar Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Atrium Lobby Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
THE Spa has 7 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. This beachfront spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Beachfront spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.