Availability: Scandic Tampere Station
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Tampere near Tampere Cathedral
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Tampere Cathedral, Kaleva Church, and Aleksandterin Kirkko. Also nearby are Tampere Art Museum and Nasinneula Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Tampere Station features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Tampere Station Amenities
Scandic Tampere Station features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2012
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Julienne - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Tampere Station Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.