Book your room at Mantra Chatswood
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
4.5-star apartment with an indoor pool in Chatswood (North Shore Sydney)
This apartment is located in Chatswood (North Shore Sydney), close to Westfield Chatswood Mall, Chatswood Golf Club, and Northern Sydney Institute, St Leonards Campus. Local attractions also include Royal North Shore Hospital and Lane Cove National Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mantra Chatswood features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Mantra Chatswood provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 1615 square feet (150 square meters). This Chatswood apartment also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 165
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 9
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Indoor pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15 AUD per 2 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Melting Pot Bar Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 25.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 15 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.