Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Family Room (Superior)
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Stockholm (Ostermalm)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Stockholm (Ostermalm), close to Stureparken, Royal Swedish Opera, and National Museum. Also nearby are Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Vasa Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Park features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Park features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1302 square feet (121 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1302
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 121
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Park Village Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance. Contact details are provided in the email confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 280 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star.