Availability: Scandic Malmen
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, No WindowsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Modern hotel in the busy Södermalm district
Near trendy SoFo area
Tucked into the popular Södermalm area, close to trendy SoFo district shopping and within walking distance of the city’s best live music venues and cultural events.
The pet-friendly Scandic Malmen has a modern fitness facility and offers complimentary WiFi in rooms as well as public areas. A bar and a restaurant make this hotel a popular local spot.
The comfortable and spacious rooms offer amenities such as free WiFi as well as free movie channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Malmen Amenities
With a restaurant serving Scandinavian cuisine as well as a bar onsite with a stage for live music, it’s no wonder that the ground floor of the Scandic Malmen hotel is a popular social spot among locals and tourists in Stockholm. This hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available to all guests both in their rooms and in public areas of the hotel. The smoke-free Scandic Malmen is pet-friendly, although there are restrictions.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of floors - 7
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Malmen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 190 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.