Please enter your travel dates.
Moderate Double Room, Queen Bed 140cm
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Design hotel in the city center. Nearby Central Station and Arlanda Express
In city center
Nordic Light Hotel is located in the center of Stockholm with Arlanda Express and the Central Station just around the corner. Within walking distance you will find all the best about Stockholm.
The interaction between light, sound, food, and drink is always in focus at Light Bar&Lounge. We offer casual business lunches and laid back bar nights.
All rooms are equipped with Swedish quality beds, Wi-Fi connection, cable-TV, safe with space for a laptop, minibar, kettle, ironing board and iron, hair dryer and bathrobe. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nordic Light Hotel unites form with function to ensure an agreeable, comfortable place to stay. Nordic Light Hotel is based on a design concept embracing innovative thinking, creative architecture with local inspiration, the special characteristics of the Nordic Light Hotel and staff with a feeling for attentive service and the well-being of their guests. Working for a sustainable environment is important for Nordic Light Hotel and in October 2011 they introduced Meat Free Mondays. That is, no processed or red meat are served in the restaurant on Mondays, stop by and enjoy delicious vegetarian dishes!
- Total number of rooms - 175
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- LED TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Light Bar and Lounge - Here you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner or just stop by for a drink. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a modern fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 300 per stay (maximum SEK 600 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: SEK 400
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.