Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 2 Queen Beds - All inclusive
- 2 queen
Villa, 1 Bedroom
- 1 queen
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
- 1 queen
- 1 king
3.5-star resort near the beach
Within easy reach of Hermosa Bay Beach, Coco Beach, and Haras del Mar Equestrian Center, this Playa Hermosa resort offers direct access to the beach. Area attractions also include Ocotal Beach and Marina Papagayo.
Jump on Villas Sol Hotel And Beach Resort - All Inclusive's free shuttle and hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, or stay at the resort and pamper yourself at the full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Transportation to offsite activities
Villas Sol Hotel And Beach Resort - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. At Villas Sol Hotel And Beach Resort - All Inclusive, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
Villas Sol Hotel And Beach Resort - All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Event catering
- Currency exchange
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Full board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
La Bahia Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Heliconias Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the resort. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Paradise Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CRC 2486 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.