Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Single Room
Modern Oslo hotel close to Munch Museum
By the Aker River
Bordering the Aker River, this modern Oslo hotel is less than a kilometer from the train station and close to the Munch Museum.
Anker Hotel's guests can start the morning with a buffet breakfast, and later relax in the hotel's bar after sightseeing.
Decorated in earthy tones and simply furnished, 264 guestrooms come with flat-panel televisions with satellite service and Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Anker Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including Internet access, hotel bar, and patio.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 13
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2411
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 224
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1975
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
Guests of the Anker Hotel enjoy a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Several entertainment possibilities are nearby: concert arenas, theatres, musicals, etc.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.