Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay For Breakfast
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Oklahoma City eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Oklahoma City, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Celebration Station and White Water Bay. Area attractions also include Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma City National Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1250
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Ergonomic chair
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.