Please enter your travel dates.
Pension with a restaurant, in Yufu (Yufuin)
This pension is located in Yufu (Yufuin), where regional attractions include Mud Hell Hot Springs, Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs, and Sea Hell Hot Springs. Regional attractions also include Mountain Hell Hot Springs and Boiling Hell Hot Springs.
Homey Inn Enya features a restaurant, free parking, and a garden.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and computers, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with air conditioning and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The pension offers a restaurant. Homey Inn Enya features hot springs. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room computer
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
Homey Inn Enya has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: JPY 500 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.