Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- Two Double Beds
Presidential Suite, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Hostel with a coffee shop/café, in Oaxaca (Centro)
This hostel is located in Oaxaca (Centro), near the airport, Rufino Tamayo Museum, Oaxaca Cathedral, and Museum of Contemporary Art of Oaxaca. Also nearby are Manuel Alvarez Bravo Photography Center and Zocalo Square.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Hotel CasAntica provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Oaxaca hostel also offers tour assistance, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel CasAntica has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tour assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure parking
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
El Pombo - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Debit cards not accepted
Early departure fee charged
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 29 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 19 per day, per child
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).