Availability: The Norfolk Plaza Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Norfolk eco-friendly hotel near Moses Myers House
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Norfolk, walking distance from Chrysler Hall and Moses Myers House. Also nearby are Chrysler Museum of Art and Nauticus National Maritime Center.
In addition to a restaurant, The Norfolk Plaza Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
The Norfolk Plaza Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Norfolk Plaza Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Black Tuna Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Norfolk Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 60
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.