Please enter your travel dates.
Spa Suite, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
- 1 king
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- 1 king and 1 queen
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Art Deco luxury in the center of Downtown Milwaukee
This historic boutique hotel is located in the center of the financial district of Milwaukee, close to common attractions such as the Milwaukee Art Musuem, Harley Davidson Museum, and Frontier Airlines Center.
Unwind and Indulge
Newly renovated restaurant and bar, METRO, serves breakast, lunch, and dinner daily with nightly drink specials. Rooftop spa features an indoor salt water hot tub with rain shower, sauna, and fitness center.
Sophisticated and Stylish
All of Hotel Metro's 63 spacious suites come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, 42" HD TVs, bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, plush cotton bathrobes, Aveda bath products and fully stocked minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Opened in 1998, Hotel Metro is a hip, eco-friendly, luxury hotel choice for Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Recommended as “Where to stay” by NY Times and rated by Travel & Leisure as “One of the top hotels in the world”, this boutique hotel is known for it's historic building and unique Art Deco design. A Sterling Design member of the worldwide Preferred Hotels Group, Hotel Metro was the first hotel in Milwaukee to become certified by Travel Green Wisconsin, and it's commitment to sustainability can be found throughout the design of the building and daily operations of the hotel.
Zen on 7, Hotel Metro's rooftop features an open air patio and garden, indoor banquet space with stunning city views, as well as an indoor salt water hot tub, sauna, and fitness center available to all guests.
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1937
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
One of Milwaukee's acclaimed restaurants, METRO is located right inside the hotel. Known for it's award winning breakfast and brunch, $5 friday martinis, and Friday night fish fry, this stunning newly renovated gem is the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail and classic American cusine. Lunch is served Monday through Friday, with brunch on weekends, and breakfast and dinner daily. Room service is available all day for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 4.99 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.