Book your room at Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Vaals Labyrinth and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Dreilaendereck. Aachen Cathedral and Aachen Town Hall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 2 bars/lounges and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Vaals hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant Bloemendal - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 16.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.50 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.