Availability: Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Vaals with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vaals Labyrinth, Dreilaendereck, and RWTH Aachen University. Local attractions also include Ponttor and International Newspaper Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature separate sitting areas, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant Bloemendal - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Kasteel Bloemendal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 16.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7,50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 34 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.