Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Lonavala resort with pool, peaceful setting near Lion's Point
12 km from Karla Caves
This environmentally friendly resort is about 2 km from center of Lonavala, a scenic hill station popular for weekend getaways. Lion's Point is 8 km from the Lagoona Resort; the Karla Caves are 12 km away.
Overlooking the resort's lagoon, the Patio restaurant features weekend buffets. Lagoona Resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and indoor games such as table tennis, carom, and pool.
Lagoona Resort's guestrooms open to private balconies with lagoon views. Other amenities include satellite TV, tea/coffeemakers, minibars, electronic safes, and individual temperature controls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lagoona Resort is about 2 km from the center of Lonavala, a picturesque hill station famed for its lush green scenery, gentle mists, and tumbling waterfalls during monsoon season. With the city of Pune just 70 km away, this eco-friendly resort is a popular choice for weekend getaways.
Specializing in buffets, the Patio restaurant overlooks the Lagoona Resort's lagoon and room service is available 24-hours a day. Guests can relax by the outdoor pool or challenge friends to a game of carom, pool, or table tennis. Boating and fishing are available nearby.
This Lonavala resort also offers free parking, tour/ticket assistance, a multilingual staff, a gift shop, a business center, and meeting rooms. For children, there is an indoor gaming room including a PlayStation and pool table.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free long-term parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Water view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Patio - Overlooking the lagoon, this restaurant features buffets with Indian, Chinese, and Continental selections. Patio is open all day.
Lagoona Resort offers 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. A game room offers table tennis, air hockey, a pool table, carom, and other activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Ecotel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.