Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Twin-tower Kansas City high rise near Bartle Hall
Close to theaters
With an underground connection to the Kansas City Convention Center, this downtown hotel is within 3 blocks of several theaters and 10 miles from the Truman Sports Complex.
Providing views of the Missouri River, the expansive top-floor health club at this Marriott hotel has an indoor lap pool and a fitness center; dining options include two casual American restaurants.
All 983 Kansas City Marriott Downtown guestrooms offer down comforters and 300-thread-count sheets, premium channels, coffeemakers, wireless Internet access, and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bar Central offers cocktails and light fare, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts are available in the lobby coffee bar. For recreation, guests enjoy a well-equipped health club and an indoor lap pool.
Located across from the convention center, this 22-floor Marriott hotel offers 91,570 square feet of on-site meeting and event space, including 42 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
This hotel features a parking garage, and valet parking is provided for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 983
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 91,570
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8507
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 48
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Metropolitan KC - An airy street-level restaurant serving American cuisine for buffet breakfast and lunch and à la carte dinner.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are available at the lobby coffee bar.
Bar Central - Cocktails and light dinner fare are available from late afternoon until late evening.
The hotel's health club includes an indoor lap pool, two dozen cardiovascular machines, strength-training equipment, free weights, tanning beds (surcharge), and complimentary towel service.
The Riverfront Heritage Trail, a nine-mile paved path along the Missouri River, begins at the City Market a half-mile from the hotel. Located 12.5 miles away, the Swope Memorial Golf Course offers an 18-hole, par 72 course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.