Book your room at Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite
Standard Single Suite City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Johannesburg with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Joburg Theatre, Museum Africa, and Carlton Centre. Also nearby are Johannesburg Zoo and Alexander Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 10064 square feet (935 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This Johannesburg hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. An area shuttle within 10 km, a theme park shuttle, and a casino shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 23
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 10064
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1984
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 935
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 375 per person (one way)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: ZAR 150 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.