Book your room at Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Suite City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel near Museum Africa
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Joburg Theatre, Museum Africa, and Carlton Centre. Johannesburg Zoo and South African Museum of Military History are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and a free theme park shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 300 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find balconies, 24-hour room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 10064 square feet (935 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This Johannesburg hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. An area shuttle within 10 km, a theme park shuttle, and a casino shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free theme park shuttle
- Free casino shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 23
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 10064
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 935
- Year Built 1984
- Free area shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free train station pickup
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Protea Hotel Parktonian All-Suite has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 375 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 25.00 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: ZAR 150 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.