Please enter your travel dates.
Double Family Guestroom - Book Early & Save.
- 1 double
Twin Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save.
- One Twin Bed
Hilton Basingstoke - Book Early & Save
- One Twin Bed
Double Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- 1 double
4-star hotel in Basingstoke with a restaurant
Situated in Basingstoke, this hotel is close to Festival Place, The Anvil, and Basing House. Also nearby are Mill Field Nature Reserves and Viables Crafts Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Basingstoke features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 2
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
The Conservatory - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room