Book your room at ibis Hamilton Tainui
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Riverside)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Hamilton, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Hamilton Centre Place and SkyCity Hamilton. Waikato Museum of Art and History and Founders Theatre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 126 rooms offer WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 603 square feet (56 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Hamilton hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Ibis Hamilton Tainui is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 2007
- Conference space size (feet) - 603
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 8
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
I-BISTRO - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service dogs are allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: NZD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 15.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.