Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Riverside)
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Hamilton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Hamilton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hamilton Centre Place, SkyCity Hamilton, and Waikato Museum of Art and History. Also nearby are Memorial Park and Founders Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Hamilton Tainui features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 603 square feet (56 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Ibis Hamilton Tainui is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 56
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 2007
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 603
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
I-BISTRO - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 14.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.