Availability: Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook
Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Fredericton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fredericton Convention Centre, Wilmot Park, and University of New Brunswick. Also nearby are Chapman Field and Odell Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Terrace Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Governors Room - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Maverick Room - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.